Frequently asked questions
We don’t lend to anyone other than incorporate companies, trusts or formalised commercial structures.
Our maximum LVR is generally 75%, but each request is assessed on a case-by-case basis.
Whilst we focus our lending in the Auckland, Hamilton, Tauranga, Wellington and Queenstown locations, we may consider other locations if the LVR warrants.
Our loan amount generally ranges from $200,000–$4,000,000.
Our interest rates are normally 7.98% – 11.98%.
Our fee is normally 2%, but can increase for more complicated transactions
We pay brokerage up to 1% – this is separate to DBR’s fee.
You will be required to pay a portion of DBR’s fee upfront as a deposit to secure the lending. The deposit will be refunded to you on settlement of the loan. DBR’s fee is capitalised and repaid to you when the loan is repaid in full. Interest can also be capitalised to the loan or held by your lawyer and repaid at the end of the loan term.
- A completed application form submitted online or via your mortgage broker
- A copy of the sale and purchase contract (if purchasing a property)
- A copy of current mortgage balances and/or short-term debt balances to be consolidated
- Three months’ transactional bank statements
- Any further relevant documents you feel will help in our assessment
Settlement will take 3–4 working days. If a valuation is required, settlement will likely take 1–2 weeks. If your situation is urgent, we’ll do our best to fast track the process. We have been known to settle in 24 hours.
Yes, you can view our loan agreement